FDA- Emergency Utilization Authorization: PROTEKX products are listed on the current FDA- Emergency Utilization Authorization, allowing our products to be used in medical applications, during the EUA period
M N95 RESPIRATORS
- Comfortable and secure nose fitment
- Soft and durable
APPLICATION: Use to filter particles from metals, wood, minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, pollen, flour and certain other substances, as well as liquid or non-oily particles from aerosols
- NaCI filtration efficiency ≥95%
- Inhalation/exhalation resistance ≤25mmH2O
- NIOSH number: TC-84A-8131
- FDA approved
- Non woven fabric, melt‐blown non woven Polypropylene, polyester elastic cord straps, aluminum nose clips
- This mask contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
- Elastic band for comfort fitment
- 3-Ply non-woven Polypropylene and non-melt blown woven
- Adjustable nose bridge to ensure a better fit
- High breathability
- Soft and comfortable
- Manufactured in an FDA approved facility
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility
- Disposable, for single use only
- 50pcs per box
- Color: White
- Latex free construction
- 510K approved
- Protection for the nose and mouth from droplets both inhaled and exhaled.
- PROTEKX Protective Face Masks help minimize contamination and reduce the risk of exposure to fluids.
- HIGH FILTRATION:
- >99.9% BFE (Organic/Bacteria Filtering blocks up to 99.9% of biologicals that are 3 micron or larger)
- >99.5% PFE (In-Organic/Solid Filtering blocks up to 99.5% of particles that are 0.1 micron or larger)
- Fluid resistant to ASTM F1862 and ISO 22609 at 120mmHg
- Flame resistance to ASTM F2100
- Nelson Labs
CAUTION: When properly worn, this mask reduces exposure to blood and bodily fluid but does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease infection.